Join leading Northeastern faculty for a discussion on the important links between the climate crisis and social justice. Energy justice and climate researchers and activists Jennie Stephens, Frances Roberts-Gregory, and Brian Helmuth will lead a conversation about climate justice action and how to effectively connect knowledge to action during these disruptive times.
This event is presented by the College of Social Sciences and Humanities. It is supported by the DC Alumni Community. We encourage you to ask questions during the Q&A or provide them in the registration form, prior to the event.
Register for the event here
- This webinar will be held on Zoom, an online platform. There will be an option to call in by phone.
- This event is complimentary, but registration is required.
- All registrants will receive a confirmation email with further instructions on how to access the Zoom.
- Live closed captioning services can be made available upon advanced request (2 weeks prior to the event).
- If you are not available to attend, check out our YouTube page for the webinar recording. It will be posted within 72 hours of the event date.