Declare a Minor

To declare a minor, you must fill out the Program of Study petition with your intended College of Science minor. You can then turn the petition in to the front desk of 206 Mugar. Please note, that you do not need a faculty or advisor signature to have your minor change processed. Progress toward completion of the minor will be reviewed during the graduation clearance meeting and the minor will be indicated on the student’s transcript after the student has completed the minor program and has received his or her degree. Students who wish to design their own minor may propose an independent minor, and students who wish to do a minor in another college should petition that college.