Are you interested in an academic career, but concerned about the timeline to a faculty position?
- The Northeastern College of Science INVEST program offers tenure track faculty positions right after the PhD or early during postdoc training
- No postdoc needed: INVEST includes the optional Northeastern Science Fellows Program one-two years of funded, mentored, independent postdoc experience to ramp up your research program
INVEST faculty are brilliant across demographics of society
- Junior faculty contribute to important cross-disciplinary research
- You will make connections with industry, government, and non-profit sectors
Our tenure process values collaborative research and teamwork
- You will be mentored for success, with personal and group mentoring teams
- Junior faculty cohorts travel through their careers in supported and collegial ways
The College of Science is committed to diversity and recruiting in all communities located where we have Northeastern Global Campuses. Women, racial minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and intersectional individuals are encouraged to apply.