Institutes, Labs & Research Centers
Combinatorics and Discrete Math Group
Perhaps the fastest growing area of modern mathematics. It has a wealth of real-world applications, especially in computer science, which have greatly contributed to its rapid growth.
- Evolutionary dynamics on any population structure (Nature, 2017)Read
- Konigs's line coloring and Vizing's theorems for graphings (Forum Mathematics Sigma, 2016)Read
- Harmonic functions on the lattice: Absolute monotonicity and propagation of smallness (Duke Mathematical Journal, 2015)Read
- Li-Yau inequality on graphs (Journal of Differential Geometry, 2015)Read
- Quantum Tunneling on Graphs (Communications in Mathematical Physics, 2012)Read