The PlusOne Program at Northeastern University allows students to accelerate their study by applying graduate credits taken as an undergraduate toward both an undergraduate and a graduate degree.
There are several main reasons why this option might be right for you.
- Professionals with graduate level experience are likely to be more competitive upon entering the workforce.
- The MS in Biotechnology is a Professional Master of Science (PSM) program is an innovative graduate program designed to allow students to pursue advanced training and excel in science while simultaneously developing highly valued business skills.
- A PlusOne degree program can accelerate receipt of a graduate degree and reduce its cost, since in most cases, a PlusOne degree student can earn a graduate degree with only one additional year of study beyond the Bachelor’s.
- Students choose one of five available concentrations.
PlusOne program options:
- BS Biochemistry/MS Biotechnology
- BS Biology/MS Biotechnology
- BS Cell and Molecular Biology/MS Biotechnology
- BS Biotechnology/MS Biotechnology
- BS Chemistry/MS Biotechnology
Main contact for inquiries: Cynthia Bainton
Director of Biotechnology Professional Science Masters and Training: Jared Auclair, PhD, firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative Operations Manager: Cynthia Bainton, M.B.A., email@example.com
To receive information, click here
Industrial Advisory Board representatives from:
Cyta Therapeutics, Inc.
EMD Serono Research Institute
Novo Nordisk, Inc.
Novartis Institutes of Biomedical Research, Inc.
Takeda Pharmaceuticals International Co.
Tracy BioConsulting, LLC