2018 BIO International Convention
Boston is the world’s premier biotechnology hub and Northeastern University is at the center – leading the way through education, research and training!
Come see what’s happening at Northeastern during the 2018 BIO International Convention, June 4-7.
Spotlight on Northeastern’s Programs
BIO brings together 16,000+ biotechnology and pharma leaders to discover new opportunities and promising partnerships in a wide spectrum of life science and application areas. Northeastern and its faculty will be featured prominently at BIO, and we hope to see you there.
NETWORK with other alumni and corporate partners at
Northeastern’s Biotech Alumni & Friends Reception
June 6, 2018 6pm-8pm
The Barnett Institute
140 The Fenway
Boston, MA 02115
Register here (BIO International Conference registration is not necessary to attend the alumni & friends reception.)
LEARN from Northeastern faculty at the following panels:
- Promoting Regulatory Convergence through Training and Capacity Building
June 4, 2:30-3:45pm, Room 207, Level 2
- Use of Guidelines and Best Practices in Regulatory Convergence
June 6, 3:00-4:00pm, Room 256, Level 2
VISIT the Northeastern Biotech booth in the Exhibition Area (#2646) to learn more about:
- Professional programs on campus and online
- International training programs and lab facilities
- Research collaborations and advances taking place at Northeastern
Want to register for 2018 BIO International Convention? Follow the link below!